Welcome to this course on diabetes, one of the most prevalent chronic diseases in the Western world. Here I guide you through four different lessons to uncover the cause of diabetes and help you make changes to optimize your health. Join me to discover the root cause of the disease and how it develops in the body, what foods create disease in the body, and then what changes you can make to alleviate symptoms and return to better health.
In this course you can expect to learn:
- How to describe the classic symptoms of diabetes
- How to conclude why diabetes develops in the body
- To relate the role of insulin and glucose levels to our lifestyle choices
- How to employ lifestyle interventions to care for the body and alleviate the symptoms of diabetes
- How to assess what foods are helpful to the body and which foods contribute to disease
- How to design new positive habits to promote healthy changes
I look forward to exploring this health topic with you and hope that you have many of your questions answered here.
Post in our “Diabetes:Restoring Your Health” Forum to tell us about your journey!