This is a very refreshing and super healthy drink that is definitely guilt free. I drink this one regularly so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do…..
Cucumber Mint Water
- One quart of structured or filtered water
- 4 or 5 cucumber slices
- two lime slices
- one large sprig of mint with leaves still attached
- 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 packages of stevia for sweetness
- a quart container of your choice
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar. You may add some ice if you wish or store in the refrigerator to infuse and keep cold. Enjoy on a hot summer day-- or any day for that matter!