Pistachio Dijon Salad Dressing Rocks! This is a little different than the average salad dressing. Pistachios are wonderful! To find raw pistachios, you may have to go online. They are not the easiest to find locally but you can order them easily on the web. Try this recipe out– it’s one of my all-time favorites. Adapted from Dr. Joel Fuhrman. Serves 4.
Pistachio Dijon Salad Dressing
- 1/3 cup raw shelled pistachios
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons low salt seasoning
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- high powered blender
Add all ingredients to high speed blender and blend until smooth.